And just like that it’s nearly Christmas again. I think I say it every year but is it just me or has this year flown past? Not that I’m complaining – I’m sure I’m far from alone wanting to see the back of 2020 already. Anyway on a more positive note, Daisy and I have been feeling so festive this week. This is the first year I think she really understands Christmas (and is not so terrified of Father Christmas) so it’s wonderful to see her so excited by it all. We’ve already watched the Grinch and I’m hoping we can think about getting a tree soon as we edge ever nearer to December – I just need to convince Mr Husband…
When it comes to my own Christmas shopping I’d love to tell you I have nailed all it but I’d be lying, I think I’ve bought three gifts in total. But even though I’m failing at my own shopping, I’m hoping I can help you with my Style & Substance Christmas Gift Guide 2020 series.
First up are gifts for the kids. I’ve put together a mixture of stocking fillers and bigger gifts from both independent and big brands that you and your little people will love. Covering all ages and genders I hope it helps you find something you like to make your little one smile this Christmas. And I’m working on gifts for him, for the home and my wishlist/gifts for her next so stay tuned as they will be up in the next few days.
- Dollshouse, Hema.
- Knitted Decoration, Crafty Peeps Studio.
- Writing set, Love Writing Co.
- Blue Planet II by Leisa Stewart-Sharpe, South Kensington Books
- Lego & Storage, Ikea.
- Bath Bomb, Mini U.
- Lipstick for children, The Natural Play Make Up Company.
- Doctors kit, Stoy at AlexandAlexa.com.
- Personalised Crayons, Crayon Box.
- Mermaid Costume, Meri Meri.
- The Happy Self Journal, Happyselfjournal.com
- Shacket, Zara
- Pyjamas, Nights By Wilder
- Tea Set, Sass& Belle
- Hair Gift Set, Stych
- Wooden Weather Station, Acorn & Pip
- Cable Knit Jumper, Boden.
- Special Agent Kit, Rex London
- Tutu, H&M
- Boots, River Island.
This post was not sponsored. All thoughts, writing and opinions are my own.