Apologies for the delay with this post, it’s been one of those weeks. I’ve had to resort to lists to keep on top of everything and not just for myself – even Daisy has a list of things she has to do because handwriting Christmas cards for all her friends is of utmost importance apparently! I always think this week is the hardest/weirdest of December as we’re not quite at Christmas just yet but it’s so close you can *almost* wind down. It’s kind of like being in the departure lounge waiting to go on your holiday, you’ve not quite made it to your destination yet but you’re shopping like a maniac in Duty Free, worrying if you’ve forgotten anything and are a mixture of giddy/exhausted as you so desperately need this break.
Alas, if you’re anything like me you find the men in your life the hardest to buy for by a mile. While I love shopping for my sisters in law, my own brothers and Dad are a nightmare and don’t even get me started on my husband! So to help you out (and inspire my own shopping) I’ve curated some stylish gifts to open and make him smile on Christmas Day and hopefully help you get through your present buying shopping list so you can sit back and relax (for now).
- Pyjama top and bottoms, Marks & Spencer.
- Terre d’Hermes Aftershave Set, John Lewis.
- The Headliners Craft Beer Selection Box, Brewdog.
- Dishoom Cookbook and Ingredients set, Sous Chef.
- Sage Coffee Machine, John Lewis.
- Epic Runs of the World, Oliver Bonas.
- Slippers, Just Sheepskin.
- Coat, Uniqlo.
- Jumper, Zara.
- Bamboo Sock Set, SOCKSHOP.
- Garmin Watch, John Lewis.
- Hestra Gloves, Arket.
- Beanie Hat, River Island.
- Grab & Go Essentials Set, Kiehls.
- Oblio Wireless Charging Station and UV Sanitiser, Lexon at Amara.com.
- On Cloud Trainers, Soletrader.
- Espresso Mugs, Bodum.
- Personalised Toblerone, Next.
This post was not sponsored although some items do contain affiliate links. All thoughts, writing and opinions are my own.