Well hello December! I’m off to an embarrassing start already, I forgot to get my husband an advent calendar – which given his sizeable sweet tooth was a massive error on my part – I’m not even halfway through my Christmas shopping and we don’t have a tree yet either (although this is tactical as I would kill a real tree if I got it any sooner than this weekend). Suffice to say opening Daisy’s advent calendar today was the reminder I needed to get cracking with Christmas.
However, in spite of my own uselessness, I have curated several gift guide posts for the blog that I hope will help you and today’s post is all about the gifts for her.
I like to think I am quite easy to buy for – although my family would probably say the opposite – I’m all about little luxuries, the things I would never justify buying myself and they don’t have to cost the earth. I’m also very vocal about things I would like (and not at all subtle) but even so, my family always label me the hardest person to buy for. So if like me, you’re the person everyone gets stuck on, here’s my gifts for her guide that might help point your friends and family in the right direction or inspire your own wish list. And my family take note: there are a few items on here that I would quite like to receive on the 25th too if you are still stuck…
- Dungarees, Fat Face.
- Bra & Knickers, Lindex
- Jumper, Marks & Spencer
- Faux Leather Leggings, Spanx
- Monthly Cheese Subscription, The Cheese Geek
- Pyjamas, Hush.
- Midnight Recovery Oil, Kiehls.
- Aquis Hair Turban, Look Fantastic
- Ghosts by Dolly Alderton, South Kensington Books
- Slippers, Next.
- Diary, Papersmiths
- Bracelet, Katie Loxton
- Name Necklace, Anna Lou of London
- Hat, Ganni at Trouva
- The Port of Leith Distillery, Lind & Lime Gin, John Lewis
- Trench Coat, Palones.
- Trainers, Veja at 32 The Guild.
- Nars Ultimate Orgasm Set, FeelUnique.com
- Cowshed Signature Handcare Duo, LookFantastic.com
- Malachite Crystals, The Crystal Cube
- Alpaca Bed Socks, SockShop.
This post was not sponsored. All thoughts, writing and opinions are my own.